Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bueno bueno


I just had to quickly post about something super fun!  Have you heard of Bueno bueno?  These two loverly ladies make key necklaces among a lot of other fantastic accessories.  4 times a year they do custom key necklaces.  They cut out a date or a small saying or names on the shaft of the key and then a little design on the top/head part.  Does that sound vaguely sexual?  My bad....... any way...  you can get anything you can imagine pretty much.    I bought one last time around customized with a very important date in my little families history.  SO guess what?  They are taking custom orders for the rest of the month.  Hop on over and check it out!  I wear mine pretty much everyday!   



Nice face, eh?  Yeah I have some mad posing skillz son!






This is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.  Second only to my engagement ring!  



1 comment: