Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekend Links


I wish I had something interesting to say about our week.  We celebrated Nick's birthday!  That was wonderful!  He ended up having the evening off so we had cupcakes and presents and catching up on some shows.  He is 30 this year!  Exciting!  We also got to celebrate my nieces birthday with her.  That was great too.  So I guess our week was much more interesting than I thought.  The weather is lovely today so I am off to spend some time outside with the family while we can!  ON to the links shall we?

A sweet lacy DIY cardigan.  Love it and it looks simple enough that anyone can do it! 

Valentines is over but love should be celebrated all year long yo!  Look at this amazing customizable heart carving print!  OH how I want one!

Super fun round up of Easter projects from Purl Bee.  I am afraid that Easter will sneak up on me faster than I think.  So I am planning ahead!  The bunny finger puppets would be a big hit with my kids for church.

Spinach, artichoke and feta stuffed shells.  Need I say more?  Warm food makes for warm bellies.  

Lets all be honest we look forward to Friday like well pretty much everyone looks forward to a new episode of Downton.  How cute to celebrate with cards! And they are free. Can I get an amen?!

Pretty and incredibly romantic twisty ponytail

Again Valentines is over but this smash cake is a fantastic idea for any holiday or like a Thursday maybe.  My kids would love this.   


No comments:

Post a Comment