Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two bite cheater brownies


I have started making at least one treat a week.  Really I should keep it to one treat a week.  But some weeks just call for a second treat!  Doing a treat a week has been fun because it is easy to have the kids help with baking.  They can do everything but get them in and out of the oven.  These two bite brownies were our first one.  

I would post a recipe except for the fact that they were a box brownie mix.  Oh and I did add half a bag of peanut butter chips.  Ritzy!  They are cheater cheater baking.  Sometimes that is my favorite.  I really enjoy baking from scratch.  I love the super sensory experience of measuring out all the ingredients.  That being said there is something great about tossing the ingredients in and throwing it in the oven.  The fact that there is no sifting or forgetting ingredients involved is nice.



They don't list on the box the bake time for mini muffin size brownies.  I baked them for 20 minutes and they came out great!  I will also spray the cups with Pam the next time since they stuck real bad to the cups.

They were surprisingly good.  I am starting to dream up all the different things you can add to mix it up. How about chopped Andes mints?  Or nuts and carmel pieces?  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment