Monday, November 26, 2012

Waz up?

I am out of photo space.  I am not sure how all that works but I apparently need to buy storage space?  Boo.  I am a little more than half stupid about pretty much anything that has to do with computers.  So until the boy half can help me I think I am going to go with witty words......  We are in trouble peeps! 

Oh wait here is a little video from the lovely Paul Simon. 


Anyways.... We had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  Nick had from Thursday until Saturday off from work.  That was fantastic!  I am truly grateful for my sweet husband and the sweet babies he gave me.  I hope yours was a fabulous holiday!  Now on to Christmas, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. I had this same problem with blogger yesterday! When I went to upgrade it told me that my Picsa storage was only 50% full. I hope this is just a weird glitch with blogger.

    ReplyDelete