Saturday, July 2, 2011

Inspiration

These are two things that are inspiring me today.  I love them both!  The 33 ways to stay creative is so so right on!  I like every single one of the ideas.  I am printing it and posting it everywhere.  I need the reminder all the time!  I want to be creative everyday.  If you know me at all then you know I really like skulls.  I am not sure why but I think they are amazingly interesting.  And that one with the colors!  I am searching for the original artist because I would love a print of it to post in my home.  It reminds me of a sunset!  A sunset skull... sounds dreamy and creepy!






2 comments:

  1. Really like this post.. I have to say that the list is wonderful!!! I have to really try and stay creative ... this may help! Thanks,, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to new music is always a HUGE inspiration!! Love this post as well! You always have the most creative posts!

    ReplyDelete