Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Nicco!!


It is my sweetest boy Nicco's 4th birthday today!  Happy Birthday to him!  I am so happy that boy is part of my family.  He is gentle.  And kind.  He is so concerned about his little sister and it melts my heart.  They love each other so much that they hug after they get out of primary and nursery on Sunday because they missed each other so much!  He loves taking pictures and he is getting pretty good!  He is smart and funny!  He loves to wrestle and play games.  He likes drawing and doing crafts- which I love!  He is polite.  He loves to learn new things.  He always wants to jump in and help me cook.   Which stresses me out sometimes!  He has and is still having to overcome some obstacles and he does it with a smile on his face.  In so many ways he is so much more mature than his age.  I am getting choked up thinking about him growing up.  I remember the moment they put him in my arms.  It wasn't anything like I thought it would be.  He made my heart grow 3 sizes that day.  He got me to get my head out of my arse and start getting on track.  My little star shine!  Enough blubbering for one day!  We have a birthday to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment