Friday, September 9, 2011

not sure what the title should be


I love that picture of the mister and I!  We took it at a concert.  The concert was awesome and the company was awesome!  Not that it has anything to do with this post but it makes me smile to see it.  And that is something I need a lot lately.  I feel out of sorts lately.  Extra emotional and needy.  And crazy distracted.  I am not sure why.  We have been having some serious health issues in my family the last little while.  That could be it.  For some reason that doesn't seem like the source of my feelings.  I need to find confidence and inspiration.  I used to have a fire lit under me and I feel like maybe I have let it peter out.  That is something you have to feed and nourish and I have let other things smother it out.  So weird how I married an incredible man and made two amazing babies and I have lost my confidence along the way!  How is that possible?  I should be 40 times more confident in myself!  And unfortunately Nick has gotten the short end of the stick.  I am being a mean bitch!  Which I am trying to work on.  I don't mean to sound pitiful and I am usually much more upbeat but the last few weeks have been doozies!    

However, I do think that a little time away with the family would help and a few girls nights are in need.  And maybe even taking the plunge and opening my Etsy shop.  I have had the name reserved for months now.  I just read this post at a beautiful mess and it was definitely something I needed.  It hardly even had anything to do with how I am feeling but I for sure need to work on being inspired!  Any ideas that will help a crazy lady?

          

No comments:

Post a Comment