Wednesday, June 13, 2012

28 before 29


It is time again for my birthday list!  Lets have a moment of truth shall we?  My 27 before 28 list sucked.  I was shooting for another galaxy instead of the stars!  Needless to say that it didn't get done.  As a matter of fact I think I did three.  Yeah three.  The three easiest ones even.  I gotta remember that I have a procrastination problem.  And a motivation problem.  I am great at getting our laundry done and the dishes and that but the extras?  They are way way back in my mind.  Then I feel bad for not getting it done.  The crap cylce begins again.  So I am going about this next one completely differently.  These are things I really truly think I could get done.  That I really truly WANT to get done.  Not just ones that will impress people.  Ones that will impress me!  So onward and upward!

28 before 29

1. Volunteer 3 hours a week
3. Take 4 weekend get-aways with the kids
4. Finish the Home Ec course
5. Don't eat out for a full 30 days
6. Take a dance class
7. Learn to make jam
8. Have my mom teach me to make her suckers/candy
9. Make a decoration for every major holiday
10. Learn a new skill i.e: new cooking technique, painting technique, computer coding.  It doesn't matter as long as it is new to me.
11. Finish piecing our quilt
12. Start and finish the kids quilts
13. Document our everyday life in some way- I mean a hard copy not just with the blog.  Maybe project life?
14. Run a 5k
15. Sponsor a favorite blog
16. Participate in S.O.S on Harpers Happenings every week.  
17. Make tortillas from scratch
18. Take a yoga class every week
19. Do a camp out in the back yard with the kids
20. Change my name!!!!!
21. Learn to make cheese
22. Make a pin hole camera.  Take and develop four rolls of film.
23. Take swim lessons
24. Send the kids Gus mail  at least once a month
25. Get Etsy shop up and running
26. Alter at least one piece of clothing every month
27. Paint my nails every week
28. Be able to do the crow yoga position

No comments:

Post a Comment