Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekend Links


Nick started a new job this week.  WOOT!  We are relieved.  Even though it seems like this job will just be a stepping stone to the next thing.  Sigh.  But we are still forever grateful for this opportunity for Nick to work during the day.  It is going to take a few weeks to get used to the new schedule.  We will be going from 5:30 in the morning until 11 at night most days.  Plus I am back to being on my own with the kids all day every day.  I keep reminding myself that this is temporary!  A minor blip in our lives.  I am also feeling amazing gratitude for my wonderful husband!  He is so willing so work hard for our family.  He blows my mind.  Nick having to work so much has also lit the fire under me to get my Etsy shop up and running.  I know that it might not make enough money for him to stay home but it will relieve some of the pressure financially.  My ultimate goal is for him to be able to be quit his day job and just do UPS at night.  I am dreaming big!  OH that would be magical.  Yes I said magical.  So anywho.... I will keep this space up to date with any shop news.

My phone is running out of space so I am doing all these links from my phone so I can erase some!  I don't even think that will really help the storage issue but I am going to do it any way!  So this is the first edition of- 

Weekend Cellphone links! 

My boy would love to wear this T-REX necklace!  It is a skeleton and a dinosuar?  And that price?  Triple threat!  

This 5 ways to update thrift store art article from Apartment Therapy is awesome.  I love the ideas.  Especially the dipped picture.  

A rope braid hairstyle is a perfectly casual up-do.  I love it!

Pretty much everything from the 2 bandits shop is awesome.  But right now I want this necklace.

This little reminder for all the creatives out there.

I want a mindful home.  Even more so I want a mindful life.  But our home is a good place to start.

These balloon wall lamps are amazeballs!  And I don't use that phrase lightly.  Ugh they are the stuff dreams are made of.

This coffee cake is on my to-do list this weekend.

Halloween is only a few- well more like 6ish- weeks away.  Needless to say I have Halloween crafts on the mind.  I really love the bat mobile from Martha Stewart!

One of my bucket list type things for my life is to learn to make cheese.  I love cheese that much.  How awesome are these cheese making kits from Urban Cheese on Etsy?  My dream is in my grasp!


I am off to enjoy my weekend!  We are seeing James Taylor play with the Mormon Tabernacle choir tonight.  Oh yeah baby! 

Happy Weekend Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment